Vacancy posted: Thursday, 5 Jul 2012
Hudson are currently working with a global organisation that would like to recruit a finance specialist for their finance team in the city centre. Within this role the successful individual will be building customer relationships and ensuring that all queries are handled within agreed timescales. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of accounts alongside a strong customer service background. If possible candidates should have dealt with customers or stakeholders within a large corporate environment. Only candidates with relevant accounts knowledge should apply.
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong accounts experience within accounts payable, receivable or general ledger
- Customer service experience
- Good accounting system knowledge including Excel
- Experience in handling customer queries and process improvement
- Experience of working in a timely manner when handling queries
In reward my client will offer:
- Competitive salary with annual review and bonus
- Pension, medical and benefits scheme
- Office location close to transport links
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg Anderson in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9113 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK662533:S1