Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 Jul 2012
Our client, a household name in the global banking and finance industry, is seeking Customer Sales Executives to work as a key member of their team in their state of the art contact centre. The successful candidate will need to be resilient and someone who thrives on selling, negotiating and working towards achieving stretching targets, without ever losing sight of what’s best for the customer and not just for the business.
As a Customer Sales Executive you will be:
* Responsible for providing a world-class level of service, over the telephone, to all kinds of customers.
* Working on an inbound sales line for customers and picking up leads passed over from colleagues.
* Resolving ad-hoc queries from customers and colleagues and maximising cross-selling opportunities by understanding customer needs and identifying the ways in which we can help them. *Encouraging the use of the Bank’s alternative delivery channels (e.g. internet or mobile) according to the customer’s needs
As a Customer Sales Executive you will:
* Enjoy constant telephone contact with customers
* Have the ability to communicate professionally in English
* Have previous contact centre or sales experience and be willing to work flexibly, as the role will involve shifts.
* Communicate in a clear and engaging manner
* Listen actively
* Follow set procedures and regulations
* Work efficiently to maintain service levels as required by the business
* Manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach to your work
* Build strong customer relationships and quickly focus on their needs
* Adopt a flexible approach to work and adapt to change
Job Reference: GL6D