Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 Jul 2012
With 59 Plant and Tool depots, 12 specialist Lifting depots and 5 Non-Mechanical plant depots, GAP Group Ltd is the UK’s No.1 independent plant, tool and specialist equipment hirer to all sectors of the construction industry.
Our customers expect the best equipment, from the best premises, controlled by the best people in the hire industry.
A vacancy has arisen within the Group for a Sales Representative at our Anniesland Depot. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the key responsibilities include:
- Identify and maximise revenue from existing customer accounts.
- Identify new business/customers to the Group.
- Prepare and submit proposals and quotations to customers.
- Establish a broad contact base with each customer to incorporate the key contacts within Buying, Accounts & Health & Safety.
- Submit accurate daily/monthly reports and paperwork.
- Regular monthly visits to depot customers.
- Assist in resolving customer queries
- Ensure customer site information and contacts are relayed to relevant GAP personnel.
- Communicate all agreements made with customers to all parties involved within GAP
- Organisation of and participation in regional/area sales drives
- Preparation and submission of reports to General Manager/Regional Director
- Attending and reporting at regional sales meetings
Applicants must have a proven track record in sales achievement and should preferably have worked in the Hire or Construction industry.
A current driving licence is essential
Please foward your CV, outlining your current salary and benefits package GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Job Reference: SR Anniesland