Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 Jul 2012
Excellent Part-time Fixed Term 12 month Contract opportunities available!!!!!!
At Bishopbriggs Centre of Excellence, customer service is at the heart and soul of everything we do and, as a Customer Adviser, you'll be at the forefront of providing a market leading experience. Your role will be to service and provide an excellent customer service experience to existing policyholders.
We are a busy inbound customer advice contact centre servicing existing policyholder's and offering new products and services. The centre currently has seven team's consisting of approximately 13 customer service advisers. You will work as part of a team and will report into a line manager.
We are growing our Contact Centre in Bishopbriggs and because of this we're looking for people to work in teams which deal with inbound customer advice, servicing and providing excellent customer service to existing policyholders, as well as offering new products and services.
We currently have several part-time opportunities available to work between 16 and 21 hours per week based on one of the following shift patterns:
3 nights - Monday-Friday - either 5pm-8pm, working Sat 9am-5pm or Sunday 10am-4pm
Starting salary is £15,000 (pro-rated to account for the hours you will work less than our full-time roles) with potential increase subject to experience and performance.
We can offer you great learning potential and career development opportunities and we will give you full system and product training, but you'll need to be flexible and able to work the full shift pattern, inclusive of weekends. Shift pattern details are on the application questions.
* Deliver an excellent customer experience to our existing policyholders
* Identifying customer's needs and offering suitable products
* Work as part of a team
* Consistently strive to develop an excellent level of product knowledge
* Customer service experience would be an advantage
* Experience is not essential but you must have a positive mental attitude and be able to sell yourself on our application form;
* Show drive and passion about delivering an excellent customer service;
* Great communication skills
* Quickly able to build a good rapport
* Identifying customers' needs and offering suitable products
Job Reference: PCK14-17459
Closing Date: 07-Jul-2012