Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 Jul 2012
HEROtsc have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager, reporting to the Director you will be responsible for supporting, leading and developing your designated campaign at all levels and across multiple locations, in order to assist in the delivery of company strategy and business plans. You will assist the Director to maximise gross profit revenue through controlled management of profit and loss and to deliver and achieve operational KPIs/SLAs in order to meet contractual obligations and client/company expectations.
As a Senior Operations Manager what kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Maintain and improve all areas of operational performance through setting and reviewing of KPI data and associated action plans, working with required support areas where required.
- Provide the day-to-day contact between HEROtsc and the client, striving to develop the client relationship, building trust, whilst seeking to achieve maximum profitability, and in the absence of the Director/Business Manager continue this at a more senior level
- To attend or assist in client presentations, progress and review meetings and to ensure effective lines of communication and consistency across all campaigns as and when required.
- Hold regular meetings with operations manager to communicate client and company information, drive performance improvements, discuss people management issues faced and future plans.
- Attend/host meetings with the client where required, to discuss present operational performance.
- Contribute to client reports and management reports, highlighting achievements and areas of development with plans to address
- Lead, inspire, support, develop and motivate your team to ensure the highest level of performance and service standards are achieved with the aim of continuous improvement, quality performance and efficiency.
- Assist the Director/Business Manager in managing the campaign to maximise revenue from well-managed client relationships to increase efficiency of the operation by delivering excellent client and employee satisfaction.
- Manage your team and site targets and incentives and develop a culture of sustained success and continuous improvement.
As a Senior Operations Manager what skills & experience will I need?
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Ability to identify customer trends and work with Director/Business Manager to ensure HEROtsc has the competitive advantage.
- Experience of client partnerships, working to identify and maximise business growth and development opportunities for Director/Business Manager to develop further
- Sound commercial and financial understanding.
- Proven outstanding leader of large teams of people and management skills gained in a customer-focused environment at senior level.
- Understanding of resource planning and of how this can support the operational function of the campaign(s) success.
- Understanding of business planning and experience of objective setting to ensure that business plans are delivered.
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management.
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sound written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: 18-Jul-2012