Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 Jul 2012
Electronics Test Engineer
Inverness – Highlands of Scotland
Negotiable Basic + Comprehensive Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Established and highly successful international manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their business in the Highlands of Scotland.
Working within the R&D team you will:
· Provide software support and system TEST, verification and validation activities for programs, projects and products to include Hardware and Software modifications and developing Hardware and Software design and protocols for ATE.
· Provide technical input to the development, preparation and execution of test plans
· Write production test procedures and assist in on-site installation of systems.
· Record and maintain data captured during the test process.
· Liaise with in-house and external designers
· Programme test equipment
· Investigate design issues and formulate solutions
Ideally you will be degree qualified in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with solid electronics experience including; performing and improving test equipment and ATE, and test techniques in a critical electronics environment such as aerospace, mobile communications, medical or military. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, multi skilled in electronics with a strong appreciation and practical aptitude for Design, Programming and Testing; professional and enthusiastic with strong customer facing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation where your future has no limits.
Our client, based in Highlands of Scotland, is a major employer in the region. The company provides world-class research and development supported by highly skilled manufacturing and marketing functions. This is a truly progressive company offering considerable career and development opportunities and a comprehensive remuneration package.
GLOBAL HIGHLAND ENGINEERING
Global Highland Engineering (GHE) - part of Global Resource Management Limited - was launched in 2011 and has enjoyed rapid growth in a very short space of time. We recruit for a range of disciplines including Commercial, Procurement, Engineering, HSEQ, Technical and Project Management on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Although headquartered in Inverness, we recruit for clients across the United Kingdom, covering the full spectrum of employment from newly qualified personnel, to established industry professionals and senior level appointments.
Job Reference: MB-ElTstEng