Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 Jul 2012
Temporary Financial Administrators
Temporary Administrators required to join Customer Service department to work across and support with the administration of a variety of products.
These Administrators will be supporting with the customer’s end to end journey in relation to various products including ISAs, Life and Pensions and the control and compliance of these products. You will play a key role within this department, pro-actively offering comprehensive administration support on a day to day basis.
These roles have arisen due to recent departmental changes and pending legislation changes that will affect processes and procedures within the department.
Your day to day duties will include –
- Processing customer requests accurately and within the timescales required to meet their needs
- Continually look beyond the customers request, find out what’s behind their demand, what’s important to them and how you can help
- Follow the correct processes to make sure that all actions meet the regulatory requirements and that all work is compliant
- Support organisational strategy through understanding of our products and services
- Prioritise daily activities and respond efficiently and effectively to queries
- Take ownership for completing every piece of work accurately from start to finish
Equally effective when working independently or as part of a team, you will be expected to demonstrate the flexibility, adaptability and willingness to deal with change. You will also always ensure that your work meets deadlines, quality and productivity targets, and complies with all standard and internal policies, procedures and controls at all times.
We anticipate these roles will last up to a maximum of 6 months. All candidates should have a degree of flexibility in relation to their availability because of this.
To succeed within this role, we are looking for you to have experience of working within Pensions, Life products or within Financial Services in an administrative capacity. Previous ISA experience desirable. Naturally you will have strong PC skills and excellent communication skills.
If you hold a Disclosure Scotland Check dated within the last 3 months this will be an advantage.
Please call Catherine Thomson on 0131 555 9914 for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: UK667530