Vacancy posted: Thursday, 5 Jul 2012
Caledonian Produce Part-time Receptionist Bo'ness £7.69 per hour
Band B - £7.69 per hour (under review)
The Bakkavor Group is a leading international food manufacturing company specialising in fresh prepared foods and produce. Our Caledonian Produce site manufacturing for major UK Retailer is currently recruiting for Part-time Receptionist.
Working 16 hours per week over 4/5 days you will provide a general reception service to all visitors to Caledonian. Operate the switchboard and provide general administration support where required.
Preferred working days will be Monday to Friday from 12.00hrs to 3.00pm but would consider working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 12.00hrs to 4.00pm
Applications will only be accepted from applicants with:
Professional, polite & approachable
Competent with Word & Excel, experienced with travel arrangements
Able to operate a switchboard, nice telephone manner
Experience in providing administration support to Senior Managers
Excellent communication skills
Able to be flexible with working hours i.e. covering for holidays & sickness
- Greeting all visitors & signing them in.
- Booking travel arrangements, restaurants and securing corporate rates with hotels and sourcing best flight rates & times. Keeping and budgeting travel accounts.
- Registering drivers, booking car hire and taxis.
- Picking up, sorting & distributing mail (am only). Making sure mail is ready for afternoon collection. Sending faxes and distributing faxes received at reception.
- Ordering lunches and setting up refreshments.
- General administration: typing and filing. General requests for office duties i.e. book binding, chart
- Ordering all stationary for office & factory needs, including larger items i.e. office furniture, notice boards & filing cabinets.
- Booking Meeting rooms, on and off site.
- Stock taking and ordering of all printers, fax machine, franking machine and copier toners.
- Making up and sending out application packs.
- Setting up and changing voice mails, extension numbers, and updating internal directory.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Responsible for printing out employees on site list for fire alarm.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to apply send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 16th July 2012
Closing Date: 16-Jul-2012