Vacancy posted: Friday, 6 Jul 2012
Campbells Prime Meat Ltd E-Commerce Manager Linlithgow £ Neg
Campbells Prime Meat Ltd is Scotland’s leading supplier of foodservice products to hotels and restaurants. We are looking to recruit an experienced e-commerce manager to be based at our premises near Linlithgow, West Lothian.
1. Significantly increase website sales of fresh meat, fish and delicatessen products to £100k per month
2. Take lead in project to bring existing B2C website up to date on new software platform
3. Website marketing, including SEO, Google, Facebook and email
4. Day to day management of customers
The ideal candidate will have –
· Excellent marketing skills to increase sales
· Good technical skills for managing and improving website, including google analytics
· Food knowledge would be an advantage
Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV, a covering letter and details of your salary expectations to Susanne Maskrey, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below.
No agencies please.
Job Reference: E-Commerce Manager
Closing Date: 20-Jul-2012