Vacancy posted: Saturday, 7 Jul 2012
Prime Commercial Staff is recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager for our city centre client.
You will be required to travel to potential customers premises with a view to promoting the business and selling products and services and the main duties of the position will include:
- Attending pre-arranged appointments
- Delivering presentations both internally/externally
- Fact finding and updating information via company database
- Generating proposals/prepare quotations in a timely manner
- Follow up any potential opportunities
- Meeting (and exceeding) sales targets
- Report to board level and senior management
- Attend sales meetings
- Continually update knowledge of products and services
The successful candidate must have solid business to business, field sales experience with evidence of meeting/exceeding targets - candidates without this experience will not be considered.
Ideally you will have a flair for sales, enjoy working within a pressurised, target orientated environment and be comfortable presenting to board level. Full clean UK driving license is also required.
Please note that due to the high volume of cv's we are receiving we can only respond to suitable applicants, all other cv's are held on file for future positions.
Primestaff have been providing specialist recruitment solutions to a diverse range of clients since 1993. We specialise in a number of sectors and are currently recruiting for temporary & permanent staff in the following areas :- Office Support, Accountancy/Finance, Construction, Industrial, Driving, Hospitality/Catering, Social Care & Housing, Oil & Gas Engineering , Technical. We are members of the REC and we offer the services of an Employment Agency for permanent work and an Employment Business for temporary staff. Primestaff prides itself as an Equal Opportunities employer.