Vacancy posted: Sunday, 8 Jul 2012
An excellent opportunity has arisen for my client, a world wide Manufacturing Company based Renfrewshire. If you are looking to work for a well established, innovative organisation this is the Company for you!
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- The collection of data from emission monitoring at the plant
- Analysis of trend data from plant activities
- Collation and accurate calculations of energy use and packaging data for accountancy purposes
- Carrying out site audits ensuring they meet Environmental Management System standards
- Attend quarterly EMS meetings
- Ownership for delivering accurate information to senior managers
- Report creation and management for presentation to the board
Candidates should have sound technical knowledge with relevant chemical experience. A "can do will do" attitude with effective interpersonal skills. A good knowledge of operating MS Office.
For this excellent opportunity please email your CV in confidence to Carolyn Moir, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: CM
ALLSTAFF OFFERS THE SERVICES OF AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR PERMANENT WORK AND AN EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS FOR TEMPORARY WORK.