Vacancy posted: Monday, 9 Jul 2012
Weir Group are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator for their offices in East Kilbride.
The successful candidate will be employed on a 9 month fixed term contract, however, this will potentially be extended or be made a permanent position.
The Payroll Administrator will provide administrative support to the Payroll Manager in the production of accurate weekly and monthly payrolls ensuring delivery of a quality payroll service to the business.
Main duties include:-
- Maintain accurate payroll records updating all changes via ADP Freedom
- Support the Regional Service Centre Administrators with variable data entry and P&I terms and conditions, auditing data input on a weekly basis.
- Support the HR Business Partners in processing New Starters and Leavers
- Ensure the Company Pension schemes are administered accurately and efficiently
- Produce accurate reports for payroll sign off and commit ensuring all payroll deadlines are met.
- Assist with month end processes and reporting
- Communicate effectively with ADP Bureau to ensure accurate and timely processing of all payrolls.
Candidates must be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and have demonstrated payroll processing experience with extensive knowledge of PAYE, NIC, Statutory Payments and Pensions Schemes. Experience of expats and overseas assignments would be an advantage
The Company offers pension scheme, incentive scheme bonus, sick pay scheme, childcare vouchers etc
Weir, a FTSE 100 company, is a global provider of engineering solutions to the minerals, oil and gas and power sectors. With over 13,000 employees worldwide, across our three divisions and annual revenues of more than £2.3 billion in 2011.
Job Reference: 19-12
Closing Date: 23-Jul-2012