Vacancy posted: Monday, 9 Jul 2012
Anderson Knight is currently working on behalf of a major client based in the Stirlingshire area, our client is a well known and successful business who seek to recruit this position of Finance Manager due to an internal promotion.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the key areas of this role will include:
- Manage and lead the day to day finance function to include Monthly management accounts, VAT Returns, Treasury and Banking, Fixed Asset Management and company expenses
- Develop sound financial controls ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
- Provide financial analysis on company spending
- Budget analysis
- Working Capital reporting
- Manage and lead a team of 6 finance staff
The ideal candidate must be a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 4 years PQE, you will be a hands on manager who can motivate and maximise performance within the team, strong organisational and communication skills are also a must.
You will be a pro-active individual who can interact at all levels whilst being confident in your approach, a can do attitude to meet strict reporting deadlines is also a must.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please contact Jim Gormley at Anderson Knight on 0141 222 5789 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JGO/AK/28944
Closing Date: 16-Jul-2012
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunites employer.