Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012
This superb role offers scope for autonomy in making operational decisions and putting forward ideas for improvement and innovation, and is suited to an individual who can develop plans to meet business objectives. You will be responsible for leading diverse teams and will need a highly motivational and collaborative approach to ensuring employee engagement for driving site plans. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop comprehensive improvement plans that support our drive for improved operating costs ensuring successful implementation of the plans.
- Implement best practice processes and procedures maximising effectiveness and efficiency, ensuring a strong interface with the Distribution, Planning, Engineering, Projects & NPD.
- Ensure the lines are compliant with all Health & Safety, BRC, Environmental & Customs Legislation in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Manage the bottling and vat hall budget including variable and fixed costs for maximum functional benefit.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives that drive essential behavioural and process change. Strong links to be developed with Planning, distribution, NPD and Engineering.
- Lead and support Line projects and support NPD to ensure ownership & knowledge transfer is effective post the project implementation
- Lead, motivates and develops their team in line with company value to maximise employee engagement
If you have experience in providing motivational leadership within a fast-paced FMCG/ bottling/packaging operation and want to join an organisation with a reputation for excellence in both their brands and business processes, then please send your CV to Julie Burnside of Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR):
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 272 8118 for further information
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Job Reference: JB4950
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.