Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012
HEROtsc, one of the UK's leading outsourced contact centre companies has a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join the team based in our Kilmarnock contact centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new and exciting challenge in an energetic, fun and vibrant environment. Working alongside the Senior Operations Manager, your role is to deliver and implement client & company requirements and drive the campaign at all levels. You will also assist in the management of the contact centre within agreed operational and financial budgets, focusing on maximising revenue from well-managed client relationships and increasing the efficiency of the operation.
You will actively support, lead and develop Team Leaders, within an environment of continuous improvement through the use of feedback, coaching, training and other development activities. You will also lead the team to deliver excellent customer and client satisfaction, and ensure financial success of the contact centre.
Key responsibilities include:
- Motivate Team Leaders and Advisors to exceed targets using a variety of methods that are tailored to individuals
- Manage both inbound and outbound campaigns to maximise revenue from well-managed client relationships in increase efficiency of the operation by delivering excellent client and employee satisfaction
- Manage the team and set targets and incentives and develop a culture of sustained success
- Assist in the development and maintenance of client relationships and business development between key business partners both within and external to the company
- Maintain and improve all areas of operational performance through setting and reviewing KPIs an agreeing recovery and action plans
Candidates should possess the following skills/attributes:
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills gained in a customer-focused environment
- A passion for high quality service and a passion for people, with the ability to drive results using various tailored approaches
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Understanding of resource planning
- Able to build relationships with and influence key managers across the business
- Ability to work under pressure without losing sight of priorities
- Knowledge of basic principles of financial management / commercial awareness
- Knowledge of quality management principles within a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of campaign management
You will be required to be fully flexible regarding shifts within the operational hours of 8am – 8pm, Monday – Sunday. This includes allowing adequate time to fulfil your key holder duties.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, attributes and experience required to fulfil this role, then please submit your application by applying using the link below. Alternatively, please log on to www.herotsccareers.co.uk. In your application please include your evidence of the key skills required and why you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 19th July 2012.