Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012
Due to continued success, the Eastern Western Motor Group is recruiting for a Sales Executive for their state of the art, purpose built Mercedes-Benz dealership at Edinburgh’s Luxury Car Village, Newbridge.
Reporting to the Sales Management Team, the key responsibilities of the role are:
- To achieve monthly sales targets for new, used and demo vehicles and achieving the minimum profit targets per unit
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including F&I products, Service Plans and Accessories
- Successful maintenance of company mandatory paperwork and processes.
- To deliver an excellent customer experience at all times
- To work as required on customer follow-up and retention calls on behalf of the Company using prospect and promotional files.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a targeted KPI sales environment and be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record. Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred, but not essential, as a proven sales career will also be considered.
Education standards to Degree level or higher would be a beneficial however secondary to an excellent sales record.
Benefits include a generous commission package with top earnings for top performance, a flexible working rota with regular weekends off and a Mercedes-Benz Company car.
Job Reference: 005477