Please note: This vacancy is no longer advertised.
You might find these similar jobs of interest:
Show all Logistics/Distribution jobs in Aberdeen
- Cementing Bulk Plant Operator, Carlton Resource Solutions, Aberdeen
- Material Controller, Carlton Resource Solutions, Aberdeen
- Warehouse Person/Goods Inwards, Genesis Personnel, Aberdeen
- Labourer, Aberdeen Appointments Agency, Aberdeen
- Storeperson, Aberdeen Appointments Agency, Aberdeen
Our client are seeking an enthusiastic Stores Coordinator to join their team. They have recently moved to a new purpose built facility and require a highly motivated candidate to provide support to their Offshore Department for handling and coordinating equipment and materials coming back on shore and preparing them to go offshore again. Candidates should be comfortable preparing and packing goods for shipping offshore and arranging/delivering orders and goods from local suppliers. You will be involved in stock checks and cycle counts and the loading and unloading of vehicles using a forklift all within health and safety regulations. A valid forklift and clean driving licence are essential for this role. The right person can really make this role their own and there is excellent scope for career progression within the business.
Job Reference: CS24439
Closing Date: 24-Jul-2012