Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012
We are currently recruiting for a SAP HR Administrator to join a professional services organisation based in Glasgow. This will initially be on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
· General HR administration support
· Answering employee queries and directly calls accordingly
· Data processing and reporting
· Maintaining employee records on SAP HR system
· Filing and document management
· Correspondence management
· Liaising with external suppliers
· Ensuring compliance to company standards and legislation
· Ad hoc duties to support the HR Team
Supporting the HR Team you will be able to work your own initiative and have a proactive, “can do” approach to your work. In addition, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience working with confidential information and be able to manage your time effectively.
Due to the nature of this position you will be required to pass strict compliance procedures including a credit check and basic disclosure. **Candidates who have been issued a Disclosure in the last 6 months will be given priority.**
If you are immediately available, have experience in a relevant position and a strong working knowledge of MS Office and SAP HR; please forward an updated CV to Georgia Backhouse using the Apply link.
Job Reference: UK667077