Vacancy posted: Thursday, 12 Jul 2012
If you have a genuine desire to go the extra mile and provide a first class service whilst working for one of the world’s leading firms, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is looking to recruit experienced individuals to take key roles on advisory assignments, support the delivery of services to Audit clients and take a central role in business development, growing their presence in the market.
To be considered for the role you must have experience in or be able to:
• Ensure that the assignment is properly planned, that appropriate staff are scheduled and that the client concurs with the timing of the work
• Ensure the assignment is properly planned and the planning is approved in advance by the partner
• Supervise the preparation of and approve the work programmes
• Monitor the performance against the plan set out in the planning papers and consider whether the plan or the work programmes need revision as the work progresses; the manager should maintain regular contact with both the supervisor/senior and the client to keep abreast of progress and to give any necessary guidance to staff;
• Give guidance to the partner as to the satisfactory completion of the main stages of the work and approve the audit report as drafted
Applicants must be qualified CA’s and will ideally have a Financial Services Audit background. You must also have knowledge and experience of regulation, compliance and operating practices for the investment management, insurance or banking sectors. Thorough knowledge of UK GAAP / IFRS is also essential.
Please apply by sending your application to email@example.com quoting reference UK665013. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ross McQuarrie on 0131 555 9837.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK665013