Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012
Are you a qualified accountant with insurance industry experience with a proven track record of examining and reporting on the effectiveness of risk management and the design and operation of the systems of internal control? If you are, and are a natural relationship builder, PRG would like to talk to you about a key role in one of our client companies.
1. Develop, maintain and deliver the Sox programme, ensuring that this meets regulatory requirements, group methodology requirements and forms key and integral part of the overall Risk Framework.
2. Deliver the Sox testing programme to provide assurance of compliance:
3. Manage the agreement and monitoring of Sox remediation actions to address weaknesses and deficiencies:
4. Lead, develop and motivate direct reports and indirect reports to deliver high standards of performance through effective communication, performance management, coaching and direction.
5. Provide training and guidance to support process owners and others in developing understanding of risks and controls and assurance methodology requirements including Sox.
Job Reference: 73910
Closing Date: 18-Jul-2012
PRG Recruitment LLP, trading as PRG, acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. PRG is an Equal Opportunities employer.