Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012
Search Energy are working with Our Key Client in the Utilities Industry to source a Project Lead/ Process Engineer for their Scottish offices.
In this job you will cover projects UK wide and will lead and develop a small multi-disciplinary Projects team delivering a range of CapEx / OpEx projects from concept and proposal development through to completion on industrial water and wastewater infrastructure assets on Client sites across a wide range of industries.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Developing water and wastewater design proposals to meet Client needs including specific responsibility for process, mechanical and electrical elements.
* Project management to deliver field based turnkey projects through procurement activity, sub-contractor management and supervision, system commissioning and handover.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to work in the UK without restriction, therefore candidates out with the EU that do not have a minimum Tier 1 visa, coupled with demonstrable UK experience in a similar role need not apply.
In addition, you will ideally be degree qualified with BEng/ BSc in Process or Chemical Engineering.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following
* Strong process engineering experience, ideally in industrial environments·
* Experience in a specific commercial role, involving development of project proposals· * Extensive experience of water and wastewater technologies
* Experienced team leader, preferably of a multi-discipline team
* Design of water / wastewater treatment works from a process and M&E perspective· * Experience of delivery of multiple projects from £10 to circa £1M+·
* Familiar with current HSE legislation and best practices (preferably CDM exposure) * Commercially astute and ability to identify and capture value and drive for business growth
In return Our Client is offering a competitive salary with benefits package.
To find out more regarding this vacancy, please contact Sara Zorriasatein on 0131 718 8022/ 07798901597. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence.
Job Reference: Req//206454
Closing Date: 14-Jul-2012