Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012
Change presently have a requirement from our financial services client, based in Edinburgh for a financial accountant with extensive financial reporting experience. Applicants for this role will have a strong grasp of reporting to IFRS standard and ensuring that financial controls are adhered to at all times. Duties of the role will include;
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS reporting standard
- Completion of month end and quarterly returns for entities under management
- Ability to liaise with divisional and group colleagues to validate and challenge financials received
- Experienced in completing quarterly and annual statutory returns
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Preparation of commentary for entities under remit for senior management review
- Completing all month end adjustments to ensure timely month end close
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- CA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
Applicants must be newly qualified to a maximum of 3 years PQE with experience in financial services, large scale blue chip or public practice. The role offers the successful applicant the chance to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where they will gain extensive experience and the chance to develop their skill set.
Contract Length: 6 - 12 months
Daily Rate: £225 - £275 DOE
Job Reference: 60782
Closing Date: 18-Jul-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments