Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2012
Change Public Practice are currently looking to hear from ambitious Part-Qualified Accountants to join a growing CA firm in Edinburgh City Centre. Due to a significant level of company growth and new business gained, this role has been newly created to directly support senior management as well as managing a small portfolio of Industry clients
Key accountabilities within this role will be to:
- Prepare and produce accounts for a variety of clients from Sole Traders and Partnerships to Limited Companies
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts & assist in preparing Statutory Accounts
- Deal with all aspects of clients VAT & Tax computations (monthly & quarterly)
- Manage your own portfolio of clients and dealing with all queries either face to face or via telephone/email contact
- Assisting with junior members of staff as and when required
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Recent or current experience gained within Chartered Accountancy
- ACCA/ICAS/CA Part-Qualified or Finalist level
- Solid track record in building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on all levels
- Proficient knowledge in various Accounting software - Sage, Iris or VT Accounts
- Profound communication skills both verbally and in writing
This role would suit someone who is ambitious and keen to develop their experience within a growing firm. Along with a generous salary package, this role will also offer study support to the right candidate as well as additional benefits.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants that only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion please call Victoria Cameron on 0131 473 4949
Job Reference: 61407
Closing Date: 20-Jul-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments