Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2012
J Thomson Colour Printers is the leading print company in Scotland with over 100 employees and is based in Glasgow with supporting satellite operations in Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen and Perth.
A vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Assistant.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Entering suppliers invoices and arranging payments on a monthly basis
- Carrying out payroll on a weekly basis
- Carring out bank reconciliation
- Responsibility for petty cash reconciliation
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for credit control
- Calculating VAT and PAYE payments
- Preparing sales invoices and monthly statements
- Taking accounts to trial balance
- General administration duties
The successful applicant will possess good interpersonal and communication skills, be highly motivated and pro-active, have excellent numerical and analytical skills and be able to work independently.
If you feel that you are suitably qualified then please contact Alastair Baird by email.
Closing Date: 20-Jul-2012