Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 Jul 2012
Trainee Sales Adviser
Specific Location: Edinburgh, Lothian, Borders, Fife and Central Belt
Division: East Scotland
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Contract Type: Full-time
To provide an effective sales operation, achieving optimum selling prices whilst delivering high standards of customer service.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable clients in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
- Dealing with all prospective/existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner.
- Providing expertise in the Company’s house types, specs, extras and procedures.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the presentation of sales arena, stock plots and the sales office.
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines.
- Using incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit.
- Conducting local and market research, and competitor analysis.
- Promoting Company mortgage arrangements, including referral to Independent Mortgage Advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions.
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety on site.
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS PACKAGE?
Competitive base salary, Commission & Bonus Scheme
25 days holiday, Company Uniform , Money Purchase Pension Scheme
Choice of Flexible Benefits