Vacancy posted: Sunday, 15 Jul 2012
QA Specialist – Dundee – x 5 perm x 1 temp Salary £20-30k DOE
A number of exciting opportunities are arising in a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the Dundee area. Part of a leading pharmaceutical company who are successful worldwide, these roles require driven and committed individuals in order to ensure the company's continued success.
The purpose of this role is to focus on driving a quality culture throughout the site. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of materials, suppliers, products and all other components meet expectations of the site in order to support the production on this manufacturing site.
Duties will include:
- Resolving cGmp issues and providing solutions
- Review internal & external quality standards, systems & policies
- Ensure compliance on site is kept up with industry standards/guidelines and decide on the impact of the changes in Quality.
- Creating/Reviewing SOP’s, documentation, master batch records & Artwork
- Assisting maintenance of the QMS
- Annual product reviews
- Complaints, Deviations and investigations and implement effective CAPA
- Review master batch records prior to QP appraisal
Provide GMP expertise on:
- CSV/e-compliance systems
- Microbiological system
- Validation Systems
- Laboratory Control systems
- Facilities & Equipment (IQ/OQ, deviations, calibrations)
- Manufacturing Systems
- Warehouse and packaging
- Change control/ regulatory issues.
- Quality systems
The successful candidates will have a QA background and experience within a pharmaceutical or chemical environment. You will have experience in a GMP manufacturing facility. Candidates will be able to provide evidence of competency in many of the above tasks. You will be an excellent team player with the ability to take initiative and responsibility in your tasks. Please apply online or call Louise Griffiths on 0141 331 9070
Job Reference: LG19
Closing Date: 18-Jul-2012