Vacancy posted: Monday, 16 Jul 2012
Collins is the UK’s favourite diary brand. With a rich history our market leading ranges of diaries, organisers and stationery are known for their quality and value. With a loyal and expanding customer base we pride ourselves in our commitment to achieving high levels of customer support and service.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Procurement Manager, with a positive “can do” attitude and a dynamic and flexible approach, to manage our bespoke customer orders. Our busy production team is customer focussed and operates within a fast paced working environment.
This role reports to the Senior Procurement Manager.
The key elements of this role are:
1. To manage the processes from the initial enquiry from the customer through to management of production and delivery of the finished product.
2. To source and purchase profitably a range of bespoke diary and stationery products to an expected high quality standard and to agreed production schedules.
3. You will work alongside the Corporate Sales Manager on key customer accounts to develop and grow departmental sales.
Essential Skills & Experience
- A track record that demonstrates a dynamic and flexible approach to business requirements
- Production background with the ability to work with technical specifications
- Experience in a sales/customer facing environment
- A confident communicator both verbally and written
- Ability to problem solve under pressure
- Ability to plan workload to achieve departmental objectives and deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- An appreciation of environmental concerns including FSC processes & CSR
Other Advantageous Skills:
- Experience of working within a multinational organisation
To apply ,please press the Apply button and attach your CV and a cover letter stating your notice period and current salary
Application closing date Friday, 27th July 2012