Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012
Hudson has a new exciting opportunity for an Investment/Asset Management Analyst working as a Performance and Risk Quantitative Research Analyst in central Edinburgh.
Hudson’s client, an established Asset Management company based in central Edinburgh, requires a highly talented analytical individual on a permanent basis. The role sits within the Performance and Investment Risk area of the business. The individual will work closely with the C.I.O and Risk/Performance Analysts to progress a number of research-based projects. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Investment Analyst to build upon existing experience.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance company’s Risk and Performance functions
- Research new statistical research input and Investment Trading activities
- Provide support to Investment Managers undertaking projects requiring analytical assistance
- Working under the guidance of the C.I.O and working closely with the business’s Performance and Risk Analyst
Hudson invites applications from individuals with the experience stated below:
- Investment Graduate with strong numerical degree (Engineering, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance etc)
- Strong Programming skills (Excel, MATLAB, VBA, SQL)
- Investments knowledge (i.e. experience in the use of Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, DataStream or equivalent)
- Ambitious Individual with a desire to undertake CFA examination Programme
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference UK667709. Alternatively, for a confidence discussion, please contact Rory Milne in our Edinburgh office on 0131 555 9850 quoting reference UK667709.
Job Reference: UK667709