Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 18 Jul 2012
Hudson’s Client, an established Scottish business based in Edinburgh, are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will come from a finance background with collections/credit control experience seen as a benefit. Customer service experience would also be beneficial as the role will involve dispute and query resolution.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and expanding team in an evolving area of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
· Monitoring payments from key customers
· Identifying and appropriately following up any outstanding balances
· Assist with month and year end processes
· Answering customer billing queries and liaising with appropriate department to find resolution.
· Preparing and issuing invoices to customers
· Reviewing and analysing income information on a monthly and yearly basis to highlight any trends and discrepancies
Please apply by sending your application to email@example.com quoting reference UK661440. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ian Macintyre on 0131 555 9823.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK661440