Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012
Hansel Community Support
Various Hours Available
Salary £15,132 - £16,152* per annum
(*pro rata to FTE 39 hours)
Job Ref: EACS/SW/1238
The Hansel Group of Charities is one of Scotland's foremost organisations in the field of social care and delivers an extensive range of support services to individuals with learning disabilities throughout Ayrshire.
Hansel’s East Ayrshire Community Supports opened in 1997. The dedicated and professional staff team aim to meet the individual needs of the service users by supporting them to access local facilities and resources, thereby enhancing their social inclusion opportunities. This exciting opportunity to become part of our team of dedicated professionals requires suitably experienced individuals to join the team in providing support individuals in Kilmarnock, Cumnock, Mauchline and throughout East Ayrshire.
If you have:
- Experience working with individuals with learning disabilities and/or on the autistic spectrum in a similar environment
- An SVQ 3 (or equivalent) social care qualification and/or a pass in Higher English (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent care planning skills with a person-centred approach
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment, working in a person-centered way to offer choice and promote inclusion
- The ability to work flexibly to a planned rota
- An enthusiastic attitude to developing your skills/career in Social Care
Then we would like to hear from you!!
To register your interest, call our Recruitment Line on (01563) 831499, visit our website at www.hansel.org.uk, or e-mail us at email@example.com, quoting the post’s reference number. This post is considered to be Regulated Work with adults as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly, the preferred candidate will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member prior to any formal offer of employment being made.
Closing Date for Returned Applications is Friday 27th July 2012
Job Reference: EACS
Closing Date: 27-Jul-2012