Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012
Does the opportunity to work as a Marketing Assistant for a cutting edge Scottish based technology manufacturer, which is a fast growing leader in their technology space, appeal to you?
Would you like to be employed by an organisation where your role as Marketing Assistant has a vital part to play in the full range of UK and International Marketing activities?
What makes this company extremely successful, is their vision combined with their attention to detail and high quality and commercially attractive product offering. To maintain their success they always hire the best individuals in the market place and then they hold onto them by offering personal development and providing an environment where everyone can reach their full potential.
The global marketing activity is based in the company's headquarters in Scotland and the team is responsible for a full range of marketing activities for the company’s technology products to support the global sales teams. This is a junior position within the marketing team, but offers the opportunity for an energetic and hard-working candidate to build an exciting marketing career.
If successful in your application, your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting implementation of marketing programs
- Managing all printed marketing material and ensuring sales teams and sales offices have all of the information and tools needed to support their engagements with customers.
- Assisting in organisation of events such as trade shows and seminars
- Coordinating translation of website and marketing materials
- Inputting and organising both lead and marketing campaign information on the Salesforce CRM system
- Other general marketing administration tasks.
You should have the following qualifications & experience:
- A marketing or relevant business management qualification at HND or degree level
- 2 years of relevant industry experience (marketing within the IT/technology sphere)
If you are able to demonstrate the qualifications and or experience required for this post, please apply today by sending your CV & covering letter to Seonaid Mann at Quantum Marketing People: email@example.com quoting reference SM1207-9.
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 depending upon experience + extensive benefits package
Job Reference: SM1207-7
Quantum People Ltd provides Permanent Staffing and Contract and Temporary Resources to companies across Scotland from our offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. We recruit for all skills and at all levels of experience and seniority within our divisions. Operating divisions within the Quantum Recruitment Group include: Accountancy, Contact Centre, HR, Languages, Legal, Marketing, Office Personnel and Technology.