Vacancy posted: Thursday, 19 Jul 2012
Denholm’s client is looking to add a Marketing Assistant to their already growing team. This role will be responsible for a full range of marketing activities and to support the sales team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who comes from a marketing B2B background and wants to develop their career.
Your main duties will include:
- Support implementation of marketing programs.
- Manage all printed marketing material and ensure sales teams and sales offices have all of the information and tools needed to support engagements with customers.
- Assist in organisation of events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Coordinate translation of website and marketing materials.
- Input and organise lead and marketing campaign information in Salesforce CRM system.
- Other general marketing administration tasks.
In order to be considered for this role you will have a Marketing qualification at HND or Degree level and previous marketing experience. Previous experience form a technology background would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply online.
Job Reference: R2534H
About Denholm Associates
Denholm Associates are an independent agency specialising in marketing, sales, commercial and creative recruitment – now operating globally. With over 50 years of recruitment experience and a host of blue-chip clients, they are the leading agency in these fields.