Vacancy posted: Thursday, 19 Jul 2012
They now seek to recruit a part qualified accountant or QBE to join the accounting team reporting to the Financial Director.
Company Accountant Duties & Responsibilities
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Preparation of detailed management reports covering sales forecasts and cashflow
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
* Assist in the preparation of budgets
* Comparison of Actual to Budgeted results and investigation of variances
* Management of a team of 5 covering payroll and accounts administration
Company Accountant Requirements
* Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA or Qualified by experience
* Good knowledge of Sage Line 50
* Good knowledge of Excel
* Good management accounting experience gained in a commercial or manufacturing environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity with very good long term prospectsRandstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Job Reference: 274370
Closing Date: 26-Jul-2012
About Randstad Financial and Professional.
Randstad Financial & Professional is a specialist recruitment firm for permanent, temporary, contract and interim professionals across: Accountancy & Finance jobs Legal jobs Change Management jobs Human Resources jobs Property & Facilities jobs Insurance jobs Marketing jobs Compliance jobs Operations & Middle Office jobs Risk jobs Investment Management jobs Secretarial & Office Support jobs We work with the world's greatest employers in the private and public sector and every day we handle thousands of career opportunities, from entry level positions to heads of department. At Randstad Financial & Professional we pride ourselves on being the ideal recruitment partner. We offer an honest and open service, coupled with the experience that over thirty years of professional services recruitment brings across a network of UK offices. We are also part of Randstad - the world's second largest recruitment and HR services group in the world - which ensures we can offer our clients and candidates enviable global access through a diverse portfolio of sister companies. Visit our website today for more information.