Vacancy posted: Friday, 20 Jul 2012
One of Search's Big 4 clients is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager/ Manager to join its Scottish Financial Services Audit Team based in Edinburgh. This team specialises in the provision of audit and advisory services to the financial services industry. The growth in this market has presented this exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to achieve their career aspirations within this global organisation.
This role involves:
· Audit work for Investment Management, Insurance and Banking clients.
· Supporting the manager or senior manager in audit planning.
· Day to day management of field teams including review of audit work and reporting.
· Liaising with key client staff and the engagement partner.
· Assisting with the technical and business development initiatives.
With progression opportunities available, this position would suit an experienced Assistant Manager or newly qualified accountant with the development of their career.
To qualify for the role you will have:
· ACA/CA qualification (or equivalent).
· Working knowledge of IFRS and/or UK GAAP.
· Track record of establishing strong relationships with clients.
· Working knowledge of financial reporting and controls.
· The ability to work under own initiative in a variety of challenging environments.
· Financial sector experience beneficial but not essential.
· Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards.
Salary: £35 - 45,000 dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits
For further information please contact Lee Burtenshaw on 0131 718 8044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: Req//171504
Closing Date: 23-Jul-2012