Vacancy posted: Friday, 20 Jul 2012
Trodat HR Advisor Paisley DOE
Hours: contracted on a part-time basis of 22.5 hours per week, hours and days negotiable.
Role and Responsibilities: Trodat UK Ltd currently has a vacancy for an HR Advisor. Based at our site in Paisley, the successful candidate will provide HR support to employees of Trodat UK Ltd and also Trotec Laser Ltd, a UK subsidiary of the Trodat Group. This role will cover all aspects of HR and is a stand alone role therefore the ideal candidate should have experience in the following:
- Provide HR administrative support
- Absence management
- Employee relations
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Maintain data and update systems
- Providing administrative support in other areas of the business
· Experience of working in an HR environment
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Good attention to detail and an aptitude to follow procedure
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Packages, Excel and Word. Experience of working with a Time Management System would be an advantage
The successful candidate should be educated to degree level and/or have gained their qualification in CIPD.
Job Reference: HR Advisor
Trodat (UK) Ltd is a subsidiary of the Trodat Group, the global market leader for self-inking stamps, marking products and laser engraving machines. As the largest manufacturer of custom stamp products in the UK, Trodat (UK) Ltd serves the Office Products Channel and reseller community through its Marking Centre in Paisley where over half a million stamps and marking products are produced every year to precise customer requirements. Trodat (UK) Ltd is also committed to the supply of its stamp components to its network of rubber stamp makers in the UK.