Vacancy posted: Friday, 20 Jul 2012
Our client, a global manufacturing company based in East Kilbride are recruiting for a Marketing Administrator to join their existing team on a temporary ongoing basis due to work demand.
You will be involved in assisting the implementation of marketing projects by developing various elements essential for the growth of the business. The main focus of this role will be to support the development of the Marketing department
This is an ongoing contract with an immediate start.
· Order management
· Event management
· Updates to data sheets and brochures
· Tracking project work for team
· Scheduling work with team and dealing with agencies
· Web content upkeep
Essential skills required:
· Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
· Good understanding of marketing concepts
· Strong presentation skills and ability to meet goals
· Good project management and execution skills
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Self-motivated, creative
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact candidates who are being short-listed for interview. If your application is successful at this stage you should expect to hear from us within 5 working days.
To apply, please select the tab below or call Hannah Green on 0141 272 7734 for more information
Job Reference: Req//207550
Closing Date: 23-Jul-2012