Vacancy posted: Friday, 20 Jul 2012
The company has experienced exceptional growth over the last couple of years and are now establishing themselves as a market leader. The requirement for this vacancy is a direct result of positive expansion and is a great opportunity to join a company that is successful in these difficult economic times. Based out of their main office in Kilmarnock, the salary is between £27,000 to £32,000.
The key areas of responsibility for the Credit Risk Analyst include;
* Extensive knowledge of statistical packages such as SAS Enterprise Minor, and data mining applications.
* Developing accurate and reliable statistical models together with the associated documentation.
* Providing advice and support on statistical modelling techniques within the team and to other areas of the company
* Producing regular due diligence reports on portfolios, ensuring are accuracy.
* Controlling and validating the work of external suppliers and consultants, agreeing development plans and specifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in developing statistical modelling and credit scoring. As well as first hand experience of statistical packages and data mining applications.
If you have this experience, please apply via this advert. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Tait at Badenoch & Clark on 0131 524 9020.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 417574
Closing Date: 23-Jul-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.