Vacancy posted: Monday, 23 Jul 2012
The company has experienced exceptional growth over the last couple of years and are now establishing themselves as a market leader. The requirement for this vacancy is a direct result of positive expansion and is a great opportunity to join a company that is successful in these difficult economic times. Based out of their main office in Kilmarnock, the salary £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
The main responsibilities include;
* Data Analysis and Reporting
* Provide trends across very large datasets using SQL or SAS linked to Excel for accurate modelling.
* Understand information and analytics enabling the creation of business/portfolio forecasting models, ensure appropriate controls and rigor are met to validate data accuracy and highlight trends for further investigation.
* Review portfolio contact strategies and plan the capacity requirements to ensure synergy between forecasts, strategies and commercial profitability.
* Identify issues and process improvement opportunities and work with other areas of the business to analysis, report and resolve discrepancies (including taking ownership of actions/projects where appropriate)
* Own and deliver on other projects as required (including any process improvement highlighted above)
* Prepare for One2Ones and provide evidence
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in developing forecasting models and dealing with very large datasets. As well as first hand experience of statistical packages and data mining applications.
If you have this experience, please apply via this advert. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Tait at Badenoch & Clark on 0131 524 9020.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.
.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 423737
Closing Date: 26-Jul-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.