Please note: This vacancy is no longer advertised.
You might find these similar jobs of interest:
Show all Admin/Secretarial/PA jobs in Edinburgh
- Programme Support Coordinator, The Princes Trust, Edinburgh
- Insurance Claims Administrator, HAYS, Edinburgh
- Administrator - PVG/Disclosure, Brightwork, Edinburgh
- Support Officer, Scottish Court Service, Edinburgh
- Legal Secretary - URGENT, Page Personnel Finance Edinburgh, Edinburgh
An opportunity exists for a Temp Administrator with experience staff wanted in the gyle area and city centre area. Working as part of a back office team. To create and maintain consistent and accurate scheme records using the appropriate systems
Ability to use the internal systems effectively
To be familiar with the contracted performance targets and quality standards and to make every effort to achieve these.
To provide frontline excellent customer service to all clients, members and third parties.
To complete all tasks using best practice.
Role requires no holidays to be booked as training will immediately.
Temp roll which could potentially be extended or made perm.
£9.00 per hour
This is a temporary role within a great working enviroment. Candidates with finance services background are desired.
Applications will only be accepted from those with administration experience.
Job Reference: Req//179573
Closing Date: 30-Jul-2012