Vacancy posted: Monday, 23 Jul 2012
My client a global FS organisation are looking to recruit a ACCA/ CIMA/ CA qualified General Ledger Controller. Key duties of the role include
· Ensure smooth running of the day to day intercompany process.
· Develop an in depth technical understanding of various compliance requirements.
· Work closely alongside other divisions
· Understand and interpretation of evolving FSA and FED liquidity requirements around the intercompany balances
· Performing intercompany activity and analysis reporting to key stakeholders
· Assistance in preparation and processing of pay-downs and intercompany cash payments
· Financial reporting sign off
Experience required for this role includes
· ACCA / CIMA / CA qualified
· Advanced excel skills
· Intercompany reconciliation work
· Extensive stakeholder experience
For further information on the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 61642
Closing Date: 30-Jul-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments