Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2012
Imagine, working for a company like, HEROtsc? We are a company that supports a number of blue chip companies and thousands of customers across the UK. We are also a company that will support your career development as well as your work/life balance.
If you are passionate about people, as we are, then this job is the perfect opportunity to join our team. You will handle inbound calls from our customers, answering a range of queries and delivering the high level of customer service that our customers expect.
Ideally we are looking for people who:
- Have a passion for high quality service
- Can provide evidence of customer service experience
- Are flexible in their approach with the confidence to answer queries, providing comprehensive details of product and services.
- Can clearly resolve customers billing queries
- Have good computer skills and internet navigation skills
- Can empathise with customers
Add the ability to offer honest, friendly advice coupled with a high degree of motivation and a real desire to apply high standards and we have the recipe for success. We offer a highly supportive, professional and positive working environment.
The campaign will initially operate between 8am and 8pm Monday to Sunday. However, this may change and we need people who have a flexible working attitude.
Full training will be provided and we have a great range of benefits to offer, including 28 Days holiday, Pension and Healthcare benefits and a variety of great staff discounts.
HEROtsc is an equal opportunities employer.
This is exciting opportunity to join HEROtsc so don’t delay apply today.