Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 25 Jul 2012
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU/UK. OUR CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS SPECIFIC POSITION AT THIS TIME ****
• To carry out Inspection activities in line with project requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with material/equipment specifications, EU directives, UK codes and standards.
• Assisting the QA/QC Supervisor in the approval and verification of Assembly and test work scopes carried out within the Company’s facility.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
• Ensure ongoing compliance to the Proserv QMS, work instructions & procedures is achieved
• Reviewing Contractor Project Quality Plans
• Preparation of QA and Documentation Packs
• Reviewing Vendor Quality Inspection and Test Plans (ITP).
• Assist the QHSE Manager by performing Internal Quality Audits as directed.
• Maintain and assist the QA/QC Supervisor with Control of Calibration records
• Performing Inspection on Incoming and Out-Going Goods
• Promoting quality awareness among workshop
• Approval and control of quality documentation during the assembly and test cycle
• Assist the QA/QC supervisor with verification of traceability on all traceable parts during assembly
• Assist the QA/QC Supervisor with identifying, conducting and documenting investigations on non-conforming parts and processes
• Assist the QA/QC Supervisor in maintaining the online calibration, NCR and Inspection Reporting systems
• Liaising with Operations Manager on Quality and NCR Issues
• Raising everyday QHSE standards
• Expediting the implementation of corrective and preventative action
• Developing and implementing new inspection procedures and techniques
• Maintaining through knowledge of QC manuals procedures
• Educating and policing the workforce in the correct procedures and work practices
• Ensure function, hydrostatic and/or gas pressure tests conform to quality requirements
• Assist the QA/QC Supervisor with final inspection of physical equipment and associated documentation pack before dispatch
• Reviewing and updating quality control policies
• QHSE Responsibilities
Job Reference: VR/02933
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms: Executive Accountancy and Finance Business Development Commercial Contracts Human Resources IT Legal Office Personnel Marketing Professional Trades QHSE Supply Chain Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across blue chip companies, international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge. Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments. Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation. Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.