Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2012
Deputy Operations Manager
The Deputy Operations Manager job will be the most challenging and rewarding management role you will ever apply for. Our objective is to help as many unemployed people as possible to find sustainable employment. Your role as a Manager will be to inspire, motivate and challenge your team to deliver exceptional levels of performance.
Because it's a role that makes such a positive impact on our local communities, we'll be counting on you to deliver your absolute best - no matter if it's through day-to-day management or coaching individuals within your team to reach the highest levels of performance. No matter your professional background, we'll be looking for an exceptional and experienced manager with a strong track record of delivering outstanding results.
Ingeus is one of the UK's leading welfare-to-work providers. Since 2002, we've helped over 100,000 clients into suitable, lasting work. What's more, we've been placed in the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For list for the last four years. For you, it means the opportunity to help change people's lives for the better as part of a company that goes out of its way to support its teams in achieving their own goals.
As a Deputy Operations Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring that targets are met and exceeded
- Managing office operations and finances
- Leading and developing your team
- Monitoring individual performance and addressing areas of weakness
- Working with external partners
As a Deputy Operations Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- An understanding of employment services and the welfare-to-work industry
- Solid people management experience in a people-focused environment
- The ability to effectively manage changing demands
- A high level of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills at all levels
Contact: To find out more about this role and to apply, please click on the apply button
Locations: Locations within the West of Scotland include Ayrshire, Inverclyde and West Dunbartonshire, please outline your preference of area or areas within your application.