Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 24 Jul 2012
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, communicative and analytical individual, who is comfortable preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations.
This role facilitates the production of accurate financial statements, the increase and efficient use of revenues, and the correct financial management of employees, contractors and suppliers.
The role can be split into the following main areas:
Financial accounting support
- Preparation of balance sheet and income statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Intercompany settlements
- Supporting audit queries
- Preparation and posting accruals and prepayments schedules
- Preparation and posting of journals in the general ledger
- Invoice processing
- Purchase Order management
- Vendor query management
- Staff expenses and payment
Cash and banking
- Bank account maintenance
- Perform bank account reconciliations
- Maintain project cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of business cases
- Preparation of tax analysis
- Preparation of entity and consolidated VAT returnReed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: MM-JAE-P1S11
Closing Date: 27-Jul-2012