Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 25 Jul 2012
Due to an increase in workload, my client is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on a contract basis for a period of eleven weeks with a possibility of extension.
Individuals who wish to be considered for this role will be required to carry out the following duties in a competent manner with minimum supervision.
Pre Contract Surveying Service:
- Carry out the preparation, compilation and completion of main contract tender documentation for repairs & maintenance and major contracts
- Preparation, completion and issue of all contract documentation
- Preparation of budget costs and cost plans
- Producing SMM7 standard bills of quantity
Post Contract Surveying Service:
- Preparation of interim valuations
- Carry out regular site visits where measurement verification is necessary
- Prepare and agree both contract and sub-contract final accounts and report on final financial position of contracts
- Maintain accurate records of all information affecting the post tender stage
Candidates who wish to be considered will be educated to a minimum of HNC on Construction/Quantity Surveying or equivalent and be experienced in controlling projects pre and post contract.
Excellent literacy and numeric skills are required, together with good communication and organisational skills.
To apply for the role, please email to email@example.com with your cv, availability and salary details as soon as possible.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK668634:S1
About Hudson Energy Infrastructure & Technical
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.