Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 25 Jul 2012
Our client based in the Nuclear sector is one of the largest energy companies in Europe with key business operations in France, the UK, Germany and Italy. In the UK they employ 15,000 employees.
Looking for a HR Advisor/Business Partner for10 Months to cover Maternity Leave:
Nature and Scope:
Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner Manager the HR Business Partner Consultant will work in partnership with designated line managers, providing professional advice and direction, commercial HR solutions and operational support to them and enabling them to implement the business's agreed people plans to improve the Business Unit performance.
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Strategy deployment HR operational Delivery
- Organisational design and development
- Resourcing and workforce planning
- Talent and succession planning.
Skills and Qualifications
- High quality graduate calibre with a strong general academic track record.
- Graduate/Associate member of CIPD minimum standard.
- Results orientated with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of their work.
- Comfortable in complex environments and able to appreciate relevance of strategic imperatives to day to day HR activity with a challenging but positive style able to influence and challenge line managers.
- Strong professional network, ability to coach line managers and influence appropriately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the areas of change and strategic consulting, performance management, reward management, people development, talent management resourcing and ER/engagement.
- Evidence of strong professional network and continuous personal development.
- Ability to coach line managers and influence as appropriate to ensure successful outcomes
- Credibility to influence and successfully challenge line managers.
Closing Date: 01-Aug-2012
About Morson International
Morson International is the UK’s No. 1 technical recruitment company. Our dedicated recruitment consultants and our innovative staffing solutions have helped us become a global leader in the Technical Recruitment industry. Morson International recruit across a number of the technical industry’s most challenging sectors, including: Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation & Rail. We enjoy a number of successful, long-term partnerships with major ‘blue-chip’ clients, often being positioned as sole or preferred supplier. In many instances this is delivered on a Master Vendor basis where we act as the ‘Managing Agent’ controlling the entire recruitment process. Morson International, as a world-leading technical recruitment consultancy, follow one simple mission: ‘Excellence through Performance’