Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 25 Jul 2012
Avenue Recruitment Marketing Assistant Fife
The purpose of the role is to support activities in the Marketing Department and help deliver a professional image of the organisation to customer, partners and internal departments.
- Events Support - Help co-ordinate planned customer and internal events.
- PR - Assist with PR activities on an on-going basis
- Assist in the production of promotional materials
- Website/Intranet - provide support and assist with updating approved webpages
- Provide support for mail/email campaigns
- Update and create new user guides as required using Adobe Suite
- Administrative support to deal with day to day queries and respond within timescales
- Building HTML emails
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good IT skills to include Microsoft Office package - word, excel, ppt
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision
The ideal candidate will be a self starter comfortable working both independently and as part of a team, an analytical thinker with good strategic planning skills, dynamic and meticulous with strong organisational skills. Previous experience in marketing or communication within an international environment is essential.
Computer/IT Skills Required:
- Full understanding of word, excel and powerpoint
- Desktop Publishing/Design Experience, ie Adobe Suite
- CRM knowledge (desirable)
- Dotmailer (desirable)
Job Reference: jm/6338
Closing Date: 01-Aug-2012
About Avenue Recruitment
If applying by email please send your CV in Word format.