Vacancy posted: Thursday, 26 Jul 2012
LINK HOUSING – WORKING TOGETHER TOGETHER
Contract Type: Part time and Permanent Hours: 26 hours per week over 5 days (see below)
As part of a multi-skilled team, you will be part of a team who deliver a high quality service to customers, meeting the needs of customers at their first point of contact and adding value by anticipating issues.
You will be flexible within the remit of the Customer Service Centre and able to resolve enquiries in which ever manner they are received, eg telephone, e-mail, in person. You will provide a comprehensive advice and information service on all areas of Link Housing’s business.
You will be accurate and organised and be able to work within tight timelines. Guidelines and procedures are in place and as HSA you will be expected to be familiar with these.
The hours of work are
- Monday and Wednesday – 7 hours (9 to 5) and
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 4 hours (1 to 5pm)
What we need from you
- Knowledge of and commitment to excellent customer care and equal opportunities
- Good general standard of education
- Knowledge of the work of Housing Associations
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service Centre or Call Centre
- Experience of working with a Housing Association, Landlord, Local Authority or service delivery provider.
- Experience of working in fast paced administrative role dealing with a range of duties and customers
- Extensive experience of using a range of I.T systems including MS Office, Housing Management Systems and Databases.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Communication skills – oral and written
- Time management / personal organisation
- Team Player
- Open, honest and approachable
Link offers excellent terms and conditions, and as an Investor in People and Healthy Working Lives Gold Award holder, we aim to provide a wide range of development opportunities and healthy living initiatives. You’ll work with colleagues who offer support to ensure our customers’ expectations are met. In return, we are looking for applications from people who will contribute to our aims and work to the highest professional standards.
How to apply and to find out more:
Visit our website by pressing the 'apply' button.
Alternatively, if you would like a paper copy application posted out, please email email@example.com quoting the reference number and job title shown above
CVs will NOT be considered
Closing Date: Tuesday 7th August, 4pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 21st August in Falkirk
Link is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Link Housing Association Limited is a Company Registered in Scotland, Company Registration Number SC216300. PART OF THE LINK GROUP.
Job Reference: LHHSAPTA12
Closing Date: 07-Aug-2012