Vacancy posted: Thursday, 26 Jul 2012
An experienced Finance Assistant is required to provide support to the Finance Team based in our Glasgow Head Office.
- Accounts payable including supplier invoice entry, expense entry and supplier statement reconciliation
- Payment of all suppliers/contractor invoices and employee/contractor expenses
- Processing corporate credit cards, ensuring they are in line with company policy.
- Processing direct debit/standing order payments
- Multi currency bank reconciliation
- Assisting in month end preparation of pass though invoices to customers
- Assist with credit control for the group
- Maintenance of department e-mail inbox, distribute mail as necessary, deal with any queries
- High volume of department filing
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload depending on deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of basic accounting principles and functions.
- Accurate, numerate and attention to detail.
- Credit control and customer service experience.
- Computer literate – experience of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) to an intermediate level.
- Working knowledge of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system would be an advantage.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work a flexible schedule.
ClinTec International is a UK-based, dynamic privately owned full service Contract Research Organization with a presence in over 43 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries for over a decade and assist in their key product development efforts. At ClinTec International, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality, flexible and professional services/solutions for our clients. ClinTec International has a wealth of experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
ClinTec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers. ClinTec International offers a competitive salary and rewards package.
Job Reference: FA025
Closing Date: 10-Aug-2012