Vacancy posted: Friday, 27 Jul 2012
HR Consultancy currently has an excellent opportunity to work for our Global Financial Services client based in Glasgow city centre. The role is on a 6 month contract and the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Running the day-to-day intercompany processes and performing activity analysis and reporting
- Understanding and interpretation of evolving FSA and FED liquidity requirements around the management of Intercompany balances.
- Substantial involvement in the implementation of the new intercompany matching tool, and post-implementation monitoring, trouble shooting and further development
- Review process and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assistance in preparation and processing of pay downs and intercompany cash payments
- Oversight of the monthly transfer pricing management recharge processes
- Monthly review of financial statement sign-off and reconciliation of balance sheet intercompany accounts
- Provision of monthly reporting packs summarizing balance reconciliation and reviews
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident well-rounded methodical person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, qualified with experience.
- Will have prior experience or working with intercompany reconciliation work
- Have advance Excel skills and strong IT skills are essential
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Lauren Matthew using the apply online now link or call 0141 564 1581
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Job Reference: GLA/LM/889281
Closing Date: 29-Jul-2012